The Imperial Old Guard is a place for mature individuals who plan to play Imperial on the SWG emus.

HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Battle For The City

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lehvi Dession
Imperial Colonel
Imperial Colonel

PostSubject: Battle For The City   Wed Nov 19, 2008 8:12 pm

Zetsuatai:
Gripping my speeder's steering wheel tightly, annoyed at the obstruction in my way. "Why did that stupid Fambaa have to wander into the city and die right in the road" I thought to myself. I am usually cool about these kinds of things but today I was not in a good mood. After spending my time on the boring planet of Yavin IV, I was excited to finally be sent to Naboo, a place were there was a lot of combat activity.

But this excitement didn’t last because every mission I have received since I got here has been a delivery mission. Today wasn't any different, "This is an urgent message that needs to be delivered to Lt. Dession and Lt. Steruc as fast as it can be" that was all Colonel Nelam told me. I was beginning to think they were starting to trust me less and less. I didn’t like being sent out on these uneventful missions, and I especially didn’t like the treatment I was getting.

"Finally!!" I said as I hit the accelerator and speed forward between the tight opening that was made. I didn’t care if I hit anyone I didn’t want to get in trouble for being late on this delivery. I speed towards the theater since Lt. Dession and Lt. Steruc were suppose to be guarding it. I knew there was a bomb threat on the theater and just maybe I would get to see some action. As I grew closer to the theater I heard a series of shots and screams. "Finally a taste of combat" I thought as I speed up.

As I rode in I could see the enemy advancing. As I got closer they caught site of me and starting firing on my approach. As I started to turn the steering wheel to move away from the enemies I felt my speeder take damage from a direct laser blast. "dam" I thought, "this old speeder cant take much more". Not a second later the left side of my speeder busted into flames. "Its going to blow!!!" I herd someone yell. I quickly turned the speeder towards the still advancing enemy and hit the accelerator. I quickly got out of my seat and jumped out of the speeder.

As I hit the ground I herd the speeder explode with a deafening ROAR. I instantly looked over to the wreckage and saw four bodies around the fire and rubble as well as a few under the wreckage. "Wow that was a close one" I thought. I then felt someone grab me and pull me to my feet as they said "Nice job trooper, Now get up and grab and blaster"

Last edited by Lehvi Dession on Sat Nov 29, 2008 8:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://imperialoldguard.darkbb.com
Lehvi Dession
Imperial Colonel
Imperial Colonel

PostSubject: Re: Battle For The City   Wed Nov 19, 2008 8:13 pm

Lehvi Dession:

There were five Stormtroopers laying down suppressing fire on the rebels. They had set up a defense position, using the rubble as cover. They were out numbered three to one, and they were in a deadlock with the enemy. Sgt. Trelin was keeping his cool and trying to contact the forces within the city, so they would at least know the situation. The standoff went on for another five minutes, when a group of four Stormtroopers, an officer, and a recruit were sighted behind the rebels. Trelin tried to contact them, to alert them of the turret the rebels had. It was fortunate that he sent that message, because at that moment the one operating the turret was shot and keeled over. This resulted in the turret firing a burst of fire in all directions, one hitting a fuel canister near the new arrivals. They had already taken cover behind the largest chunk of rubble. Within a matter of minutes the once glorious marketplace had turned into a hellhole. Trelin got back on the comlink, and set up a closed channel, hoping that the men on the other side of the marketplace were using the same frequency. Luck was with him once more, as he heard a faint crackling noise, and then a voice broke through the noise around him. Trelin waited anxiously for the news...

Last edited by Lehvi Dession on Sat Dec 06, 2008 7:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lehvi Dession
Imperial Colonel
Imperial Colonel

PostSubject: Re: Battle For The City   Wed Nov 19, 2008 8:14 pm

Zetsuatai:

As I got to my feet I saw that there was four troopers and the officer that had helped me to my feet. "Your with me now trooper" he said as he handed me a rifle. I then began to follow him and the four troopers as we moved to Lt. Dession's position. "Damn we're behind the enemy" I thought as we started our advance. A few seconds late I saw a turret firing wildly. We tried to move as fast as we could at that point but then I was blinded, deafened, and blown back as a something exploded close to us.

A few seconds later I regained my sight and tried to get up but I found it hard to gain my footing. I looked around after I regained my balance a saw 2 dead troopers. "I got to get to cover" I thought. The officer was quicker than me and pushed me and the other 2 troopers forward. We ran as fast as we could. As we got closer the ground next to me was shot by turret fire. I stumbled and fell as I felt a laser fire clip my leg. The trooper grabbed me and threw me into a standing position.

When we finally reached the Lt.'s position we were under heavy fire. I quickly found a great position and started firing my rifle at the enemy, and I completely forgot about the message I was suppose to deliver.

Last edited by Lehvi Dession on Sat Dec 06, 2008 7:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lehvi Dession
Imperial Colonel
Imperial Colonel

PostSubject: Re: Battle For The City   Wed Nov 19, 2008 8:15 pm

Lehvi Dession:

"We are looking for Lt. Dession and LT. Steruc!" That was the only thing that got through before the comlink was shot and destroyed. Sgt. Trelin rallied the men and they charged the rebels as they were blinded by the ruptured fuel canister. The Stormtroopers picked them off like flies. There was still one unconscious. Trelin ordered the troopers to secure him as a prisoner. He approached the officer, "Sir! We are glad to see you, that shot from your men that hit the gunner was superb. Who made that shot?"

The officer disregarded the normal pleasantries, and got right to the point, "Thank you sergeant, we heard your distress call, and came to your aid. The man who made that shot was...I don't yet know his name. He came here and crashed his bike into a group of rebels that were giving us a lot of trouble. How in the hell did they smuggle these heavy weapons into the city? Where is the man that saved our lives?"

The man walked slowly forward, he seemed to be injured near the leg. "I am Zetsua, I came here with a message for Lt. Dession and Lt. Steruc."

Trelin ordered a medic to attend to Zetsua. "You need medical attention soldier. If you're looking for Lt. Dession and Lt. Steruc, you're out of luck. They are all the way over in the public square. I think this was the distraction force, the real force is probably there right now. We need to get moving, they might be in danger."

Last edited by Lehvi Dession on Sat Dec 06, 2008 7:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lehvi Dession
Imperial Colonel
Imperial Colonel

PostSubject: Re: Battle For The City   Wed Nov 19, 2008 8:15 pm

Zetsuatai:

With my leg wrapped up I was ready to attack the public square. "What is the message you need to give to the Lt.s?" Sgt. Trelin said. "I have no idea." I said, "Colonel Nelam just told me it was an urgent message". The sergeant didn’t look like he liked this answer. "Ok well lets press on we need to give the Lt.s backup!" yelled the Sergeant. We quickly got ourselves ready for the combat that was waiting for us.

I tried to stay off my injured leg as much as I could, as it was really starting to hurt. I was at the back of the group but definitely not aware of the danger around us. Just then a couple of rebels came out from around a corner of a building and started to fire on us. We began fire on them losing two Stormtroopers. Being in the back I was a bit worried about them attacking from the rear. Just then something caught my eye. I saw a barrel appear from a building window that was behind us, I quickly got into position and fired at the window. I then saw a body drop from the window and hit the ground in a crumpled heap. Damn, a sniper with a CY-M Ink, that could have done some damage to us, I thought wide eyed.

Last edited by Lehvi Dession on Sat Dec 06, 2008 7:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lehvi Dession
Imperial Colonel
Imperial Colonel

PostSubject: Re: Battle For The City   Wed Nov 19, 2008 8:16 pm

Lehvi Dession:

Trelin watched his men getting slaughtered. This was a huge operation!, he thought to himself. "We have to run it! Forget the sniper, I'll take care of him. Just get to the public square!"

Trelin then took a thermal detonator from his belt. I've got one shot at this, he thought. He then flung the detonator into the top floor of the building behind them. He was rewarded with a satisfying scream, and a clunk as a rifle fell from the window. He yelled to Zetsua, "You there, go retrieve the sniper rifle! We may be able to use it, and it seems you need a heavier weapon." The man gave a silent nod, and started running to it faster than most would have. Within five minutes they had reached the vicinity of the town square. Trelin could see a sniper on the roof, but from what he could see, the officers were in a standoff with a rebel. Why don't they just kill him, or the sniper kill the officers? Then he noticed the rebel holding a detonator, and realized the scale of the conflict. He ordered Zetsua to go take care of the sniper. He hoped he was right sending that boy.

Last edited by Lehvi Dession on Sat Dec 06, 2008 7:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lehvi Dession
Imperial Colonel
Imperial Colonel

PostSubject: Re: Battle For The City   Wed Nov 19, 2008 8:16 pm

Zetsuatai:

I took this order from the sergeant with much pride and seriousness. I quickly found a shaded part were I could get close to the sniper. As I got close enough to shoot, the sniper moved and could barely see his head. Now what? I thought Maybe I can sneak into the building. I quickly moved myself through the door and up the winding stare case. As I got close to the room where the sniper was positioned I caught a glimpse of another person in the room as well. Curiosity and fear took over me as I looked into the room before I began shooting.

My eyes grew big as I saw a bomb/backpack being lifted by the second guy. OK I got to kill them both now but which one first? I thought. This thinking was short lived as the second guy saw me. "Trooper!!! Trooper!!" he yelled as the sniper turned to fire as me. I was faster than him and moved to kneeling position and took my shot, shooting him in the head. The second guy was running towards the window I couldn’t let him get away. I raised my rifle a little higher and pulled the trigger. All that I heard was a loud click. "It's jammed" I roared as the guy with the bomb/backpack jumped from the second story window.

Last edited by Lehvi Dession on Sat Dec 06, 2008 7:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lehvi Dession
Imperial Colonel
Imperial Colonel

PostSubject: Re: Battle For The City   Wed Nov 19, 2008 8:17 pm

Lehvi Dession:

Sgt. Trelin waited three minutes before running to Zetsua's aid, the standoff had already ceased, and the Imperials were regrouping after their victory, but Trelin hadn't seen Zetsua, and decided to go check what happened. He found the sniper dead, and gear scattered all around. Someone made a quick getaway, he thought. Sgt. Trelin exited the building as fast as he could, and took two troopers with him to the back of the building. The rest of the forces were clearing rubble, and Dession and Steruc went back to the base in the speeder, leaving the one nameless officer to supervise cleanup.

When they reached the back alley they found two men in a wrestling match. Zetsua had an advantage, but was stabbed in his wounded leg by the rebel. Trelin and his men couldn't shoot, for risk of hitting Zetsua. The man took his combat knife and tore a deep gash in the man's chest. Zetsua got up, and saluted Sgt. Trelin.

"That was...something." said Trelin.

"I defended myself. I also felt it my duty as a member of the Empire." said Zetsua.

Trelin was astonished, but he found the words he felt were appropriate. "I swear that you will get promoted for this. You will get corporal or sergeant for this. I swear it. I also recommend placing in one of our rifle training programs, and I think you would prove a treat for our close-quarters instructors."

Last edited by Lehvi Dession on Sat Dec 06, 2008 7:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lehvi Dession
Imperial Colonel
Imperial Colonel

PostSubject: Re: Battle For The City   Wed Nov 19, 2008 8:17 pm

Zetsuatai:

"Thank you sir" I said out of breath wile saluting Sgt. Trelin. I could feel the tears in my eyes, but I knew I would live. "Maybe you should go see a medic" said a trooper. "Maybe" I said "But first we might want to disarm that bomb on the ground there" pointing to the bomb/backpack. Then the bomb started to make a loud beeping sound. "RUN" I shouted. As soon as we were far away the bomb exploded taking out half the building.

That was another close call again today, I thought. I was then brought to the medic where he wrapped my leg up more. "Great now it looks like I am wearing pants on one leg" I said in a grim voice. "Where are the Lieutenants?" I said out loud suddenly. "They went back to base" said a deep voice behind me. "Well, I failed my mission, the Colonel is going to punish me severely for this."

Last edited by Lehvi Dession on Sat Dec 06, 2008 7:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lehvi Dession
Imperial Colonel
Imperial Colonel

PostSubject: Re: Battle For The City   Wed Nov 19, 2008 8:18 pm

Lehvi Dession:

"I think he will be pleased, these prisoners we have will more than make up for the damage to the town. The loss of lives is the worst thing about this event. Well, we better clean this place up." said Sgt. Trelin.

After the initial clean up, the men marched back to base. They were relieved by a fresh group of men. The soldiers were going to go back and sleep well.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Battle For The City   

Back to top Go down

Battle For The City
Page 1 of 1